52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: 2020, Week 1 -- Fresh Start

I started the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks challenge in 2018 and managed to write for almost four months before being completely overwhelmed by life and abandoning the task. Since then, I've kept up with each week's theme and written little blog entries in my head but never published them (which isn't terribly helpful for those of you who aren't mind readers).

Entering 2020, I hope I can make a fresh start. I retired at the end of 2019 from my job of 23 years so I won't have that time-consuming peskiness getting in the way of genealogy research and writing. I won't over promise that I will (or can) write about each weekly theme, but I'll have a better chance in 2020.

UPDATE 30 June 2020: Wishful thinking. I wrote for a whopping TWO WEEKS before being completely overwhelmed by life and abandoning the task. And just as I was contemplating another attempt, the COVID-19 PANDEMIC happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: 2020, Week 27 -- Solo

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: Week 27 -- Independence

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: Week 15 -- Taxes